Unique positioner for flexible positioning of the tanker loading spout above the tanker opening, ideal when the transport vehicle is not to be moved during the loading.
- designed only for positioning in longitudinal axis (X-axis)
- travel path 2 meters (1 meter in each direction)
- loading spout is positioned above the vehicle opening by being moved to the left or to the right
- suitable for the tanker loading spout without dust collector and also with built-in dust collector
- elimates vehicle re-spotting once in the loading area
- It consists of flexible pipe (2365 mm long) and trolley (carbon steel).
- Inlet pipe DN300 is connected to the customer hopper.
Two covering bellows are included:
Upper bellows DN360 (material Polymar) seals the space between the pipe upper part and the inlet part.
Lower bellows DN408 (material Polymar) seals the space between the pipe bottom part and the trolley.
TROLLEY IS DRIVEN BY THE ELECTRIC GEARBOX:
TYPE: MRT20-FTR POWER: 1,5 KW, 3.45 A
LENGHT: 1250 mm
WIDTH: 710 mm BOTTOM PART INLET: 380 mm
TWO LIMIT SWITCHES TO CONTROL THE TROLLEY MOVEMENT:
TYPE: PIZZATO, FD-531