how Dust Control Jetstream 200 works
The Dust Control Jetstream 200 produces a compressed air stream and produces a very fine mist that is sprayed into the extract ductwork or stack. The mist interacts with the dust particles and neutralises them.
where to use jetstream 200 – key applications
- Petro-chemical processing plants
- Food and drinks manufacturing
- Commercial kitchens
- Localised external applications
- Dimensions 1000mm (h) 850mm (w) 425mm (d)
- Low liquid level indicators
- Manual on/off control
- 7 day timer or remote signal system (optional windswitch)
- IP65 rated enclosure for electrics
- Auto clean ultrasonic nozzles
- User adjustable dosing levels
- Flow rate per nozzle = 1.2m3 per hour
- 110/240V – 16 amp single phase 3-pin supply
- 4-10 bar dry compressed air required.
- 4-8 bar potable water required (Flow = 10 litre per min)
- CE marked
which jetstream system do i need?
To find out which product is best for my issue, click here.