ATEX dust control – Jetstream 100
For ATEX dust control – the Jetstream 100 produces a compressed air stream and produces a very fine mist that is sprayed into the extract ductwork or stack. The mist interacts with the dust particles and neutralises them.
where to use jetstream 100 – key applications
- Petro-chemical processing plants
- Food and drinks manufacturing
- Commercial kitchens
- Take-away food outlets
- Localised external applications
- Intrinsically safe, ATEX compliant
- Simple to use
- Runs on compressed air
- No electricity required
- Compact size
- Low cost
- Ultrasonic nozzles provide long-life, extra fine atomisation and are block resistant
- Wall mounting brackets included
- Manual on/off operation
- Two regulators and pressure gauges
- Runs multiple ultrasonic nozzles
which jetstream system do i need?
To find out which product is best for my issue, click here.