In addition to our standard Pacific 75, 125, 250 and Pacific Mobile models, Air Spectrum offers bespoke forms of the Pacific system, which can be tailored to the specific requirements of your site or application. To discuss your requirements and to talk to one of the expert Air Spectrum team, call +44(0)1905 362100.
how pacific bespoke systems works
Pumping water, or water and Air Spectrum’s Odr odour neutraliser, through nozzle line to nozzles, spaced at 1 or 2 metres as required, the Pacific system delivers a ‘misting curtain’, effectively suppressing dust and neutralising odour.
- Waste transfer stations
- Landfill sites
- Composting sites
- Remediation sites
- Material Recycling Facilities (MRFs)
- Construction and demolition sites
- Effluent treatment plants
- Oil refineries
- Petro-chemical manufacturing and processing plan
- Chemical processing and manufacturing
- Multiple nozzles, as required
- Optional 1 or 2 metre nozzle spacing
- Mains or generator supplied power (240V/415V) required, and mains supplied portable water
- GRP or stainless steel cabinet
- Key components housed in an IP65 rated enclosure
features which reduce the need for frequent operator attention, ensuring reduced running and maintenance costs:
- 7-day timer control
- Can be controlled by remote signal, for example, by a windswitch
- Pulse mode
Not sure which system is for you? Try our advanced ‘Product Finder‘.