Misting system dust control
Pumping water through nozzle line to nozzles, spaced at 1 or 2 metres as required, the Pacific system delivers a ‘misting curtain’, effectively suppressing dust.
Where to use pacific – key applications
- Waste transfer stations
- Landfill sites
- Composting sites
- Remediation sites
- Material Recycling Facilities (MRFs)
- Construction and demolition sites
- Effluent treatment plants
- Up to 75 nozzles,
- Optional 1 or 2 metre nozzle spacing
- Mains or generator supplied power (240V/415V) required, and mains supplied portable water
- GRP or stainless steel cabinet
- Key components housed in an IP65 rated enclosure
features which reduce the need for frequent operator attention, ensuring reduced running and maintenance costs:
- 7-day timer control
- Can be controlled by remote signal, for example, by windswitch
- Pulse mode
Which pacific system do i need?
To find out which product is best for my issue, click here.