Perfect for localised dust problems the Vortex Fan system sprays water, or water and Air Spectrum’s DST dust additive, onto the blades of the fan-head, generating a fine mist which is then be projected up to 10 metres.
where to use the vortex fan – key applications
- Landfill sites
- Compositing sites
- General Manufacturing
- Food and drink manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Remediation sites
- Material Recycling Facilities (MRFs)
- Waste facility reception areas
- Construction and demolition sites
- Effluent treatment plants
- Wall or optional stand mounted
- Manoeuverable by one person
- 300-degree rotation facilitiy
- Variable flow control
- Nozzle-free design eliminating both plugging problems and the need for filtering systems, thereby reducing running and maintenance costs.
- Mains electricity powered (240V)
which vortex system do i need?
To find out which product is best for my issue, click here.