how vortex rotary atomiser works
The Vortex Rotary Atomiser uses rotary centrifugal energy to force liquid into a finely-atomised-mist, which is projected forward by a fan at the back of the unit.It can be set to produce a variety of different droplet sizes allowing it to be adjusted to suit each individual need, achieving the optimal droplet size to tackle the particular odour and/or dust problem.
where to use vortex rotary atomiser – key applications
- Landfill sites
- Compositing sites
- General Manufacturing
- Food and drink manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Remediation sites
- Material Recycling Facilities (MRFs)
- Waste facility reception areas
- Construction and demolition sites
- Effluent treatment plants
- Highly energy efficient
- Low Maintenance
- Centrifugal energy to force atomisation
- Covers large areas and projects long distances
which vortex system do i need?
To find out which product is best for my issue, click here.